Most potential clients of Gate House Watch & Inspection Services want to know what they can expect from a home inspection. The process of buying a home is stressful enough without hidden issues that you aren’t aware of when you buy a property.
We are here to help with process and to help insure that you aren’t buying a “money pit.”
Here is what you need to know about the home inspections that we do and why you need them:
- A home inspection should be done impartially. We pride ourselves on the fact that we can be technical and clinical with our home inspections, in order to guarantee what’s in your best interest.
- It is recommended that you be present during the inspection process. That way you can see what is involved and if there are any questions for the inspector, you can be educated on all matters as they happen.
- For your potential home’s inspection, the report will be very detailed. There will be 40-75 pages of content, along with pictures showing you what was inspected and the conditions. The report will also feature descriptions of the location of certain household features, such as your breaker box and main water shut-off.
- If you are worried about cost, with little information we can tell you almost immediately how much an inspection will cost. In some cases additional costs could be from lead, mold or radon inspections.
- Time efficiency is a top priority. We won’t spend more than four hours inspecting your house, and the client’s report can be delivered within 24 hours after inspection.
Those are the major points of why you want to have a home inspection. Having a contractor can sometimes be acceptable for inspection, but a question of impartiality can come into effect when they are looking to offer their services to repair anything that could be wrong with your potential property.
Stick with the professionals at Gate House Watch & Inspection. With over 35 years of inspection experience, we can make sure you are investing your hard earned money on the future. We are well trained and equipped with the proper tools and latest technology, to make sure you get the best results.
Contact Gate House Watch & Inspection today.